Keep It Simple Stupid
In a Magnificent Compact size
Limited Release Package
Includes Black Compact Poly 80 Frame W/ Jig and all parts for completion
Stainless Steel slide with Aggressive Front and Rear serrations
Match grade Stainless barrel Compatible with Glock® 19
Upper Parts Kit installed
Lower Parts Kit
OEM Guide Rod/Recoil Spring assembly
OEM Sights installed
Slide is fully assembled
Polymer 80 PF940C - G19 compatible pistol frame kit. Includes Textured Frame, Jig, Locking Block Rail System , Rear Rail Module , M3 & M4 drill bits and 9mm end mill.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Laser Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate, Optional Registration Ready
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
- Hardened Rail System Pins for Locking Block and Rear Rails
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19 Frame Components
- 80P Builder Slide
- Heat Treated 416 Stainless Steel
- OEM Internal Specs
- Fits Glock Gen 1-3
- Fits(And Matches) Polymer80
- Standard Front & Rear Sight Cuts
- Aggressive Front and Rear Serrations
- Drop in fit for Gen 1-4
- Machined from 416 stainless steel and heat treated to RC 41
- Fully supported chamber and improved feed ramp design
- Target crown and oversized lock up area
- Conventional rifling with a polished chamber and bore to perform well with lead, plated and jacketed bullets
- Reduces group size by 1/3
This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith.No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 80Pbuilder.com
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER: At 80P Builder, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective State laws and Federal laws. We DO NOT provide gunsmithing advice. 80P Builder is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.
DISCLAIMER:80P Builder DOES NOT SELL FIREARMS.200 Round Break in Period with full power ammo recommended
March 24, 2019I bought this kit last month on a Wednesday evening. It shipped the next day (Thursday), and arrived on Saturday. Not bad, considering I live in Washington. I opened the box and found all the parts and told I needed to complete my build. I originally tried to use an end mill bit in my shop drill press, but I found that it was a little aggressive for the polymer. I switched to a Dremel with a sanding stone. Then I used a file to finish. I drilled the holes in the appropriate spots, then removed the frame from the jig. First impressions, looks great! The texture on the grip was a little aggressive, but after a few days, you get used to it and it feels fine now. Now it was time to assemble. There are no instructions. At all. Fortunately, we have YouTube. I was able to find all the assembly instructions on YouTube and finished the gun in 20 minutes. Total time invested 45 minutes. The next day I went to a gun shop and picked up a magazine and some ammo, then loaded and tried it to see how it loads. Had a problem at first with the rounds not fully entering the chamber. After cycling A LOT of rounds, it feeds great now. I'll go to the range next week and see how it shoots. Shipping was fast, product quality was excellent, but instruction was poor. For the price, I think it's an excellent value.
March 20, 2019Works well. Easy to finish. I used a dremel, not a drill press and it turned out great. I recommend really making sure the channel the guide rod sits in is properly milled down completely. Also, I would recommend buying a steel guide rod, that made a huge difference.
You must log in to leave a review