Compact G19 compatible Poly 80 Frame with a full size G17 compatible slide.
Increased sight RADIUS
Limited Release Package
Includes Black Compact Long Poly 80 Frame W/ Jig and all parts for completion
Black Nitride Stainless Steel slide with Front and Rear serrations G17 Compatible
Match grade Stainless Barrel for Compatible with Glock® 17
Upper Parts Kit installed
Lower Parts Kit
OEM Guide Rod/Recoil Spring assembly
OEM Sights installed
Slide is fully assembled
Polymer 80 PF940CL - G19 compatible pistol frame kit. Includes Textured Frame, Jig, Locking Block Rail System , Rear Rail Module , M3 & M4 drill bits and 9mm end mill.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Laser Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate, Optional Registration Ready
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
- Hardened Rail System Pins for Locking Block and Rear Rails
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19 Frame Components
- 80P Builder Slide G17 compatible
- Heat Treated 416 Stainless Steel
- Black Nitride Coated
- OEM Internal Specs
- Fits Glock Gen 1-3
- Fits(And Matches) Polymer80
- Standard Front & Rear Sight Cuts
- Aggressive Front and Rear Serrations
- Drop in fit for Gen 1-4
- Machined from 416 stainless steel and heat treated to RC 41
- Fully supported chamber and improved feed ramp design
- Target crown and oversized lock up area
- Conventional rifling with a polished chamber and bore to perform well with lead, plated and jacketed bullets
- Reduces group size by 1/3
This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith.No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 80Pbuilder.com
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER:80P Builder DOES NOT SELL FIREARMS.
February 25, 2019Great pistol, my third build. Flawless function no matter what I feed it. The staff is great to work with if you have an issue and shipment is lightening fast!! It won't be my last build, bet your britches;)
January 02, 2019Would highly recommend. Can’t beat it for price. Super fast shipping high quality went together very easily great result when complete. I usually try to take my time and smooth frame and recoil spring cut as clean as possible and use an old credit card and some 1500 grit and wd40 to do final polish on the frame and locking blocks. VERY HAPPY with this latest build. Very satisfied ......
December 16, 2018I’ve purchased three so far and love them . The latest was the model 17 in gray , and I also watched so videos to see the proper way to build the weapon and it went together like a charm. I love the fact that I’m able to build a weapon at home without the hassle of going through the trouble of going to the store and buying it. No government in the way of me expressing my rights as a US citizen. I would highly recommend that you give it a try. It’s way to do the build. You won’t save any money , but u can customize it any way you want and it’s a beautiful weapon when your finished.
December 04, 2018First let me say I have never owned a glock but have been wanting to do a build for some time now. I stumbled on the web site while trying to put prices together on a build, and the kit prices here are great, definitely one of the most cost effective ways to do a build. After watching a few YouTube videos I was able to do this build in about 2 hours, it wasn't hard to do at all. I did have to stand and polish the locking block rails to get everything moving smoothly but I was expecting that from watching the build videos on YouTube. Waiting for some magazines to come in the mail to be able to go shooting so I can't speak for full function yet but expect that it will do fine. Shipping was super fast it was at my house 3 business days after I placed the order. So far I am a very happy customer and will be back for more.
You must log in to leave a review