TRIAD-43 CUSTOM KIT
YOU PICK YOUR TRIAD-43 SLIDE, FRAME AND BARREL
SLIDE COMES FULLY ASSEMBLED
CONFIGURE it the way you want it.
Includes SS80 or PF9SS, Jig, and all of the tooling required to finish the pistol using a drill press & cross-vise.
As low as $355.00
Out of stock
Includes PF9SS™ 80% Single Stack Frame Kit
SS-80 Frame W/ Jig and all parts for completion
With our new 80P Builder TRIAD slide
17-4 Stainless Steel slide with Front and Rear serrations
Match grade Barrel for Compatible with Glock® 43
Upper Parts Kit installed
Lower Parts Kit
OEM Guide Rod/Recoil Spring assembly
OEM Sights installed
Slide is fully assembled
PF9SS™ Single Stack Frame
Polymer80 is pleased to present the PF9SS™ 80% Subcompact Single Stack Frame. Offering compatibility with Glock® 43 Gen4 components, the PF9SS™ frame comes with an aggressive texture that emulates a stippled pattern, an extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge. These features considerably enhance the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation. The PF9SS™ is a perfect build for “Everyday Carry” and comes with an embedded metal plate for those that wish to serialize their completed pistols.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill Bits are included
- Compatible with Gen 4 Glock® G43 Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G43 Magazines
- 80P Builder Slide
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
- OEM Internal Specs
- Fits Glock 43
- Fits(And Matches) Polymer80
- Standard Front & Rear Sight Cuts
- Aggressive Front and Rear Serrations
- Drop in fit for G43
- Machined from 416 stainless steel and heat treated to RC 41
- Fully supported chamber and improved feed ramp design
- Target crown and oversized lock up area
- Conventional rifling with a polished chamber and bore to perform well with lead, plated and jacketed bullets
- Reduces group size by 1/3
This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith.No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 80Pbuilder.com
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER: At 80P Builder, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective State laws and Federal laws. We DO NOT provide gunsmithing advice. 80P Builder is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.
DISCLAIMER:80P Builder DOES NOT SELL FIREARMS.
200 Round Break in Period with full power ammo recommended
This Product can not be shipped to the following states: New Jersey